Thursday, August 2, 2012

2AM’s Chang Min was Slapped by Nam Kyung Joo

2AM’s Chang Min revealed that he had been slapped not once, but two times by the musical actor Nam Kyung Joo.

The singer appeared with Jung Sung Hwa, Nam Kyung Joo and The Sun and the Moon’s Lee Min Ho on the August 1 broadcast of MBC’s Radio Star for their musical La Cage Aux Folles.



The MCs first asked Chang Min whether it was true that he had been slapped by Nam Kyung Joo, and Chang Min answered, “I’ve never acted outside of [this musical]. I was barely getting used to my dialogue when I met my senior Nam Kyung Joo.”

It was the first time the two had come together to practice their dialogue. Chang Min said, “I had forgotten my next line, but then senior Nam Kyung Joo suddenly said, ‘You’re thinking, right?’ and slapped me like ‘bam’. After that I forgot all of my dialogue, but he slapped me again with a ‘bam’ on both cheeks to make me come to my senses. He told me to think of him as a father.”

At this Nam Kyung Joo said, embarrassed, “I don’t remember; did it hurt? It was just a joke.”

Photo credit: MBC



Reporter : Lee, KyungNam (lee1220@cj.net)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]

[Most Viewed]
- Lee Min Ho Looks Cool and Stylish in Double Denim Look
- Shin Se Kyung to Cameo on ‘Unexpected You’
- ‘A Gentleman’s Dignity’ To Not Air for Second Straight Week
- JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun Leaves Twitter
- From Super Junior to BoA, M Countdown Celebrates 300th Episode!


No comments:

Post a Comment