Friday, August 31, 2012

‘My Last Audition' Kim Won Jun comments about a totally new type of audition program

‘My Last Audition' Kim Won Jun comments about a totally new type of audition program

Kim Won Jun commented about casting in a new audition program.




On 30th, press conference of new KBS 2TV TV show, 'My Last Audition', took place.




Kim Won Jun, who is casting in KBS 2TV drama 'My Husband Got A Family' as a singer, particularly drew people's attention.




Kim Won Jun said, "I'm not a talkative person, and I make a lot of mistakes. However, I'll do my best my job as a MC so that the adjudicators will be able to do their job more easily."




He also said, "I think this one is more special than any other audition program. I think this will become a quite impressive human drama. I'll try hard to find some hidden jewel' through the program."




'My Last Audition' is an audition program for singers who have released albums in the past, and Kim Hyun Chul, Hyun Jin Young, Cho Sung Mo, Son Ho Young, Lee Soo Young, IVY, and Park Geun Tae will be appearing as adjudicators. Furthermore, Kim Won Jun and Park Eun Young will be appearing as the MCs.




On the other hand, the show will premiere on September 28th at 8:50 PM.




Hot News


  ▶ Kim So Hyun makes a cover of Hyun Ah's 'Troublemaker'


  ▶ Go Hyun Jung almost says a swearword during her show


  ▶ Shin Se Kyung shows 'nano wave'


  ▶ Yoon Se Ah tells why she decided to do 'We Got Married'


  ▶ HyoYeon thought as a foreigner



No comments:

Post a Comment