Friday, August 31, 2012

PSY talks about the background of the popular horse dance from “Gangnam Style” MV

Rapper PSY made a guest appearance at August 29th SBS TV's talk show, “Late Night TV Entertainment” and opened up about his thought about his latest hit song, “Gangnam Style” as well as the very famous 'horse dance”.


PSY honestly said, “I did not expect the song, “Gangnam Style” would become a big hit not only in Seoul but also worldwide. I think it may be because my not very good looking and rustic outdated style. There are so many hot guys out there, but not many like me with this nerdy style.”


Setting off a global craze for this "horse dance", PSY said: "Sometimes I let the backup dancers team to performing their skill, the winner will be given the prize. The creation of this "horse dance"was from the celebration party after the end of the concert. I think this dance is very unique, so we video taped it, and gave the prize to the person who created this dance."


In addition, soon after the release of the MV for “Gangnam Style”, it became big hit around the world, it even brought to the attention of many Hollywood pop stars.



No comments:

Post a Comment