Friday, August 31, 2012

‘Glass Mask' Seo Woo talks about how she takes care of her body shape

‘Glass Mask' Seo Woo talks about how she takes care of her body shape

Seo Woo talked about how she takes care of her body shape.




On 30th, press conference of tvN drama 'Glass Mask' took place at Grand Ambassador Seoul Hotel, and Seo Woo, Lee Ji Hoon, Park Jin Woo, and Kim Yoon Seo attended.




Lee Ji Hoon, who will be casting as an elite lawyer in the drama, said, "I watched 'Love & War' a lot for my character," and made people laugh.




He continued, "To show sharper looks, I'm doing a diet hard. I never eat at late night, and I eat a lot for breakfast and lunch."




Furthermore, Seo Woo, who was also asked about how she takes care of her body shape, said, "I was so chubby when I first came out, and I got a lot of stress back then. These days, when I have something important scheduled, like today, I try to eat much less from days before. But, I also continuously take a lot of small cares in my ordinary lives so that I won't get fat."




On the other hand, 'Glass Mask' will premiere on September 3rd at 9:45 AM.




Hot News


  ▶ ‘For You' Min Ho accepts Sulli into his room


  ▶ ‘For You' Lee Hyun Woo falls in love with Sulli


  ▶ Ji Yeon makes a surprise appearance on '1000th Man'


  ▶ 'Lovers of Haeundae' shootings on sea revealed


  ▶ ‘Arang and the Magistrate' Shin Min Ah's curious identity



No comments:

Post a Comment