Monday, August 13, 2012

f(x)’s Luna Celebrates Birthday With f(x) Members

F(x)’s Luna has revealed pictures from her recent birthday celebration with her f(x) members.

Luna posted pictures on her me2day on August 13 as she wrote, “On August 12, 2012, I spent a truly happy and thankful birthday. My grandmother, parents, my other half, Jin Young unnie, our always-striving Chi Soon oppa and to my f(x) members and friends who I will always be together with and lastly, to our fans who always love us, I want to express my gratitude. I love you.”

Included were a series of pictures which showed a beaming Luna. In one picture, she was seen surrounded by her fellow f(x) members while another picture showed Luna surrounded by the three birthday cakes she received.





Photo credit: Luna’s me2day




Reporter : Stewart Ho (stoo@cj.net)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]

[Hot News You Should Know]
- Pictures of T-ara’s So Yeon in the Hospital and Crashed Van Released
- f(x)’s Sulli Says She Couldn’t Get Used to Her Short Hair
- [Happy Birthday] f(x)’s Luna Turns 19
- f(x)’s Sulli Fans Donate 500kg of Rice for ‘To the Beautiful You’ Press Conference
- Tijinyo Continues to Demand Answers from Core Contents Media


No comments:

Post a Comment