Friday, August 3, 2012

Psy’s ‘Gangnam Style’ Reported on by American News Channel, CNN

Psy has made the news- CNN to be specific.

Just when it seemed Psy had been reported, tweeted and shared by everyone and anyone, Psy and Gangnam Style’s music video has now been reported on by American news channel, CNN.

Psy was covered by CNN on August 2 (local time) with the story touching on how the music video had gone viral with over 10 million views, hit first on the Billboard K-Pop Hot 100 and more.

CNN reporter Shannon Cook personally shared how she was hooked too saying, “Oh my goodness, it’s the video to watch. And I have to admit I’ve watched it about 15 times.”

She also complimented the ‘horse-ride dance’ saying, “I have to admit I can’t wait to try it out in my own living room later on tonight.”





Watch the full story by CNN by clicking here!

Photo credit: CNN




Reporter : Stewart Ho (stoo@cj.net)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]


No comments:

Post a Comment