Wednesday, August 8, 2012

‘Lovers of Haeundae' Kim Kang Woo leaves Nam Gyu Ri alone for his father

‘Lovers of Haeundae' Kim Kang Woo leaves Nam Gyu Ri alone for his father

Kim Kang Woo showed his strong will.




On 7th, the new KBS 2TV drama 'Lovers of Haeundae' showed Lee Tae Sung(Kim Kang Woo) recalling his past after getting punished by his step father, Lee Se Jo(Choi Sang Hoon).




Lee Tae Sung said to Yoon Sena(Nam Gyu Ri), "You don't know how it feels to not have backgrounds."




He said, "I was like a homeless dog. A dog that doesn't have an owner or a home to return to. Orphanages only took babies. But, my father took me, and gave everything."




He continued, "I can't live without him. I'm sorry. Rather than your husband, I should be my father's son first.




Then, Yoon Sena held his hand, and said, "Take care."




Lee Tae Sung replied to her, "Just wait for 4 days. I'll be back in 4 days and take care of you. As Yoon Sena's husband."




Hot News


  ▶ 'Grace of Gentleman' Actors never losing smiles on them


  ▶ 'Grace of Gentleman' Kim Ha-neul kills a bug for Jang Dong-gun


  ▶ Girls' Generation captured in 'Phantom'?


  ▶ New photos of 'Grace of Gentleman' revealed


  ▶ 'Grace of Gentleman' Kim Ha-neul and Jang Dong-gun restarts their romance



No comments:

Post a Comment