Friday, August 3, 2012

Younha can’t sleep because of ‘I Am a Singer 2′?





Singer Younha revealed that she’s been having trouble sleeping.


On August 2nd, Younha tweeted, “Sleep please.. I really want to sleep, but I can’t,” expressing frustration about her insomnia at 4AM in the morning.


It’s speculated that she could not fall asleep because she was nervous about her upcoming stage on ‘I Am a Singer 2‘.


Younha is said to have joined the cast of ‘I Am A Singer 2′ after various meetings with ‘I Am a Singer’ producer, Kim Young Hee. There were rumors that she was so interested in casting Younha that she visited the star during her radio program, ‘Younha’s Starry Night‘.


Meanwhile, Younha is scheduled to record for ‘I Am A Singer 2′ at MBC‘s Ilsan Dream Center within a few days.


Source & Photo: TV Daily via Nate



No comments:

Post a Comment