Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Super Junior’s Yesung Needs to be Skinny

During an interview with fashion magazine @star1, Super Junior’s Yesung made a bold claim, saying he needs to be skinny.

With photos taken for the August issue of @star1, Yesung talked about his weight and diets.




“I’m really strict about taking care of myself. My face bloats up easily, but I have to diet thoroughly,” said the Super Junior member. “I think I’m the type that just has to be skinny. So I try to strictly lose weight. I weighed a lot less than when we were performing Bonamana.”





“Among the Super Junior members, I’m probably the skinniest.”

Also participating in the magazine’s pictorial with Yesung were Leeteuk, Sungmin, Donghae and Kyuhyun. The issue was released on July 20.

Photo Credit: @star1


Reporter : Grace Danbi Hong (graced923@cj.net)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]

[Most Viewed]
- [Video] Super Junior Hopes to Stay Together For a World Tour
- [Video] Super Junior′s Eunhyuk Wants to Have Dinner with Actress Choi Jung Won
- [Video] Did Super Junior’s Eunhyuk Bring His Girlfriend to His Dorm Room?
- [Photo] Super Junior’s Shindong, Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk Meet with Fans
- [Video] Super Junior on its Elegant Hobby of Cross-Dressing


No comments:

Post a Comment