Thursday, August 2, 2012

Rain pens a letter to promote ‘R2B: Return to Base’

Korean singer/actor Rain’s new movie ‘R2B: Return to Base’ will be airing in cinemas soon and despite currently serving in the army, he penned a letter recently to promote his movie.


Rain plays a fighter pilot who has talent in it but is a troublemaker otherwise. Because of his army duty, Rain will be missing all the movie’s promotional activities. But he has penned a letter consisting of 2 A4 pages himself to convey his feelings and apologies about missing promotions.


Rain wrote, “1 year five months ago, it seems just like yesterday when I sweated buckets and filmed for the movie with air force pilots at the air force base. Now the movie is finally going to show and it makes me feel grateful. This is a movie which all the cast members, and production team put in all their sweat and tears to make. I hope that a lot of people will go and watch it. I wish I could reminisce about life, talk about the movie with the cast members, but as everyone knows, I am now doing my duty and thus I can’t be present.”


Rain who is very polite and formal usually, also expressed his thoughts towards fans and the cast. He also expressed to the director, “After the movie goes on air, I will pay for my own ticket and watch it.” He then said to Yoo Joon Sang, “You are now very popular, you must be earning a lot at your peak, remember to treat me to dinner.”


As for Kim Sung Soo, Rain said,”Sung Soo hyung! You said that I wouldn’t be able to adapt to army life, but I’m doing very well now, I’m considering whether to continue doing it.” He then said to Shin Se Kyung, “While Oppa was away, you are still diligently doing promotions, must have been tough, I’m really sorry, I will treat you to dinner in future.”


Finally, he said to Lee Hana and Jung Suk Won, “My adorable Hana, are you still so poker face? I have no interest in you. Jung Suk Won, you are very cool with your passion, keep it going!”


‘R2B: Return to Base’ will air from August 15th in cinemas nationwide.



No comments:

Post a Comment