Monday, August 6, 2012

Kyuhyun is highly praised by senior costars from musical, “La Cage” on talk show

On August 1st episode of MBC TV’s "Golden Fishery: Radio Star’s", the show invited the cast of musical, “La Cage” to join their show; the casts include, Jung Sung Ha, Nam Kyung Joo, Kyuhyun (Super Junior member), Chang Min (2AM’s member); the performance of Kyuhyun in the musical got highly praised by the senior actors.


During the show, when Nam Kyung Joo was asked about what he thinks of Kyuhyun, "I've actually never heard of him from the others, even the musical drama, ‘three musketeers’ that he was in I was unable to go watch because there was a time conflict. I think different individuals have their own charms, and to me, he seems very polite, diligent and mature, I do not say this because we are in front of camera, but he gave me that kind of feeling from what I see him on TV.”


In regarding to this, other MC joked, “You should actually feel it personally." The MC’s witty comment cause everyone burst out laughing. Then Jung Ha Sung said, "Perhaps it was because he grew up to be well trained and which let him to develop a habit, you can actually tell that he works hard, as well as very persistent.



No comments:

Post a Comment