Monday, August 6, 2012

Kim Jung Nan chooses On U as her most ideal type

Kim Jung Nan chooses On U as her most ideal type

Kim Jung Nan picked SHINee's On U as her ideal type.




On 3rd, Kim Jung Nan appeared on SBS 'Good Morning' and chose SHINee's On U as her most ideal type.




Kim Jung Nan said, "I love On U's voice so much. It's so charming."




She continued, "I know that I'm much older than him, and I've never met him. But he can still call me sister. I have a cat and I named her ShINee. I love them so much."




She also said regarding how she takes care of her body shape, "When people get to my age, they gain weight very easily. Therefore, I try to eat 1500 calories per day at the most."




Hot News


  ▶ 'Grace of Gentleman' Actors never losing smiles on them


  ▶ 'Grace of Gentleman' Kim Ha-neul kills a bug for Jang Dong-gun


  ▶ Girls' Generation captured in 'Phantom'?


  ▶ New photos of 'Grace of Gentleman' revealed


  ▶ 'Grace of Gentleman' Kim Ha-neul and Jang Dong-gun restarts their romance



No comments:

Post a Comment