Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Joo Ji Hoon is prepared to parade on the streets if…

The press conference for upcoming movie ‘I Am a King’ was held on the afternoon of July 30th where cast members like Joo Ji Hoon, Baek Yoon Shik, Im Won Hee, Park Yeong Gyu,Lee Ha Nui, and director Jang Gyu Sung attended.


At the press conference, both Joo Ji Hoon and Im Won Hee joked, “If the number of movie viewers exceeds 3 million, the both of us will dress up as servants and walk up and down Daehak-ro. We will even have a meal and greet people,” shocking everyone with their proclamation.


Veteran actor, Park Yeong Gyu chipped in, ‘I also want to help the younger generation, so I will also go with them to Daehak-ro. But instead, I will run errands for them. If they ask me to buy something for them, I will do so,” showing their strong camaraderie.


‘I Am a King’ is a story about 2 people who look alike but lead vastly different lives as a king and slave respectively. They then swapped lives and develop a whole new perspective about life.


The movie will show in cinemas nationwide from August 8th.



No comments:

Post a Comment