Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Girls’ Generation’s Soo Young talks about her improving violin skills from her upcoming drama, “The 3rd Hospital”

On July 31st, upcoming tvN’s Wednesday and Thursday drama, “The 3rd Hospital” revealed the shooting scene on the drama. The pictures showed the leading casts, Kim Seung Woo, Oh Ji Ho, Kim Min Jung and Girls’ Generation’s Soo Young.


Sooyoung plays the role of ‘Wee Jin’, a violist and she stated, “My mom graduated from a music school, I was very used to listening to classical music. However, I am living up in a pop song world; I have to get myself use to the classical music again.


She continued, “It is tough for me since I never receive any musical instrument training before. I am thinking to continue to learn and practice violin, it could be helpful for my portfolio.”


This upcoming drama, “The 3rd Hospital” starring Kim Seung Woo, Oh Ji Ho, Kim Min Jung and Soo Young. It is set to be aired on September 5th.



No comments:

Post a Comment