Thursday, July 12, 2012

My Name Becomes First Korean Group Invited to Japan’s Otodama Sea Studio Music Festival

My Name’s popularity in Japan just keeps on growing.

With their official Japanese debut just a few weeks away, the My Name members recently held its first live stage at the famous Japanese summer festival Otodama Sea Studio 2012.

The Otodama Sea Studio 2012 began in 2005 and is a live music festival set in the coastal city of Zushi. My Name was the first Korean act to be invited to the festival.

For their performance, the My Name members performed a series of their popular tracks including their upcoming Japanese debut single Message followed by I Want You, Summer Party, Everlast’n Luv as well as their recent Korean single Replay.

The group showed explosive popularity from the concert attendees as My Name attracted over 5,000 fans trying to catch a glimpse of the group over two performances although each performance only allows 1,000 people per session.

The fans unable to secure tickets waited outside during My Name’s full performance chanting cheers for the group.




Following their performances, the group members stuck around to hold an autograph session with fans. My Name’s first official single in Japan will drop on July 25.

Photo credit: H2Media




Reporter : Stewart Ho (stoo@cj.net)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]

[Most Viewed]
- New Character Still Cuts of Warrior Lee Min Ho for ‘Faith’
- 2PM Nichkhun′s First Girlfriend was Korean American
- Brown Eyed Girls’ Narsha’s Teaser Revealed
- [Interview] My Name Says It Will Surpass Hwanhee in Two Years
- [Interview] My Name, Not Just The ‘Hwanhee Boys’


No comments:

Post a Comment