Thursday, July 12, 2012

Lee Teuk makes a pledge "I'll get married to whoever waits for me until I finish my military service"

Lee Teuk makes a pledge "I'll get married to whoever waits for me until I finish my military service"

Lee Teuk's pledge is becoming a hot issue.




On 10th, Lee Teuk made a pledge that he will make a girl friend before he starts his military service in SBS 'Strong Heart'.




Lee Teuk said, "I'm planning to make a girlfriend before I start my military service."




He continued, "If that someone waits for me during my military service, I think she'll love me forever. If she waits for me until I finish my military service, I'll get married to her within 5 years."




Viewers made comments, such as "I wonder if he will able to make a girlfriend before his military service" and "The fans must have been surprised a lot."




Hot News


  ▶ 'Immortal Songs 2' Ryeo Wook wins by the help of Shin Dong and Eun Hyuk


  ▶ Park Myung Soo complains about Yoo Jae Seok's high guarantee


  ▶ Lee Joon shows an improvised acting on the spot


  ▶ Eun Jung shows a pole dance for Lee Jang Woo


  ▶ 'Dancing With The Star 2' TonyAN failed after an amazing performance



No comments:

Post a Comment