Thursday, July 12, 2012

K-Pop Star′s Park Ji Min Talks about How She’s Been Doing as a JYP Trainee

JYP trainee Park Ji Min, winner of the SBS audition program K-Pop Star, appeared on TV to talk about how she’s been doing.

Park Ji Min opened up on the July 11 broadcast of SBS’ One Night of TV Entertainment about how her life had changed since she started preparing for her professional debut.

“I attend vocal training sessions and I exercise after I get off from school,” she said. “I plan to learn how to play an instrument now.”



She especially drew attention with her trimmed looks.

She said, “I’ve been on a diet. I control my diet with chicken breast, broccoli and vegetables, and I also exercise with my trainer.”

In a previous episode of SBS’ Strong Heart soon after her win, Park Ji Min had complained about the hardships she had to go through for her diet.

Park Ji Min especially turned into a normal little girl when asked about her relationships with the other K-Pop Star contestants.

“I keep in touch with [Lee] Ha Yi and [Baek] Ah Yeon unni (big sister) the most. Most of the contestants are keeping in touch through a space we set up on the internet.”

It became inevitable when the K-Pop Star contestants went their separate ways that Park Ji Min would have to compete with SuPearls, the group she had been close to during the course of the show.

“My heart feels heavy at the thought that we need to compete as singers, but I hope we all enjoy it together,” she said.

The broadcast also showed the judges Yang Hyun Suk, Park Jin Young and BoA get together again for the next season of K-Pop Star.

Photo credit: SBS



Reporter : Jeon Su Mi (ssue516@naver.com)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]

[Most Viewed]
- 2PM Nichkhun′s First Girlfriend was Korean American
- Big Bang’s Seungri Wants to Share His Umbrella
- f(x) Victoria (25) Calls Super Junior Kyuhyun (24) ′Oppa′
- miss A’s Suzy Thinks She Looks Like Ahn Young Mi
- [Video] FT Island Reveals Its ‘Top Secret’ PV


No comments:

Post a Comment