Friday, July 20, 2012

Fans and Kim Soo Ro Shower ‘A Gentleman’s Dignity’ Cast with Witty Snacks and Buffet

Gaining more and more popularity with each passing episode, the cast of SBS drama A Gentleman’s Dignity has been receiving much love from its fans through food.

On July 19, Kim Soo Ro, who is acting as Im Tae San in the drama, tweeted, “This much counts as awesome right? Hehe. The amazing A Gentleman’s Dignity gallery came and left us these presents! I will take good care of it.”



The picture showed an assortment of Korea’s most popular snacks, but each packaging was personalized to fit the characters of the drama, showing that a lot of time went in to create the unique snacks.

Later on July 20, Kim Soo Ro tweeted once more, “The Sooro Support Association has set up a rare buffet at the studio~~ ^^ it’s the first time! I will eat it well. Bow ~~^^”




The photos showed a long row of tables, completely set up with an overwhelming amount of food, as well as tables and chairs for the cast and staff.

Actress Yoon Se Ah, who plays Kim Soo Ro’s girlfriend in the drama, also tweeted, “My San’s present project number 2!! He has gently set up a hotel buffet in the backyard of the studio… My San’s back must be bending over. While I am eating gratefully, I wonder what he’ll give us tomorrow! Shameless thought! Soo Ro Kim is the best!!”

Fans who saw the witty snacks and the feast commented, “Where is this buffet? Can I come?” “You must cherish those snacks forever,” and “The actors must feel great!”

Photo Credit: Kim Soo Ro’s Twitter




Reporter : Grace Danbi Hong (graced923@cj.net)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]

[Most Viewed]
- Kim Soo Ro Apologizes for Kiss Scene in ‘A Gentleman’s Dignity’
- [RECAP: A Gentleman’s Dignity] Episode 15 & 16: “A man should never say ‘I’m Sorry’ after saying ‘I Love You’”
- Jang Dong Gun and Kim Ha Neul Reunite with Shoes on ‘A Gentleman’s Dignity’?
- ‘A Gentleman’s Dignity’ May Temporarily Suspend Broadcast
- ‘A Gentleman’s Dignity’ Hints at Scriptwriter’s Love for Hyun Bin


No comments:

Post a Comment