Actress Go So Young guested on July 9th episode of SBS TV's “Healing Camp” and freely talked about his love life, marriage and pregnancy with actor Jang Dong Gun.
When she talked about the blooming of their love, she said, “Now, we called each other 'Honey', but when we first started hanging out, we called each other funny nicknames. It looked like it was first he had a crust on me, I could feel his heart too. My ideal type is someone mature and has a clear mind; Jang Dong Gun is the type of person who is very quiet and mature. Even though we both both we have that kind of feeling toward each other, but none of us want to take another level up, so we remained friends for a very long time.”
She continued, “There was once we ran into each other in the States in 2007. Although we were friends, and we did hang out sometimes, but it had been a very long time since we last hung out before running into each other. When I saw him, my heart was pounding. That time I saw him he looked really tired from shooting a Hollywood movie, and I was not in the shape because of personal reasons, but when I saw him, I felt that he became more mature and a very charm man.”
She added, “After I got home, I could not stop thinking about him, felt like he was all over my head, I was very regret about going to the States, I hated myself for falling for him and I did not believe our relationship should develop into another level in overnight. And what a coincidence, the day we ran into each other, we were wearing the same shirt. The more I thought about him, the more confused I got. After I came back to Seoul, I got a text message from Jang Dong Gun and he confessed to me, he told me how empty he felt when I left him. So I knew that, we shared the same feelings at that moment, and we kept in touch with each other after that time. Slowly and naturally, our love bloomed and we became boyfriend and girlfriend.“
No comments:
Post a Comment