Wednesday, September 5, 2012

‘K-Pop Star’ finalist Baek Ah Yeon joins Twitter + writes a handwritten letter to fans







Soloist Baek Ah Yeon, who was a Top 3 finalist in season one of ‘K-Pop Star‘, has opened her very own Twitter account.


The first tweet for the singer was a teaser photo of her upcoming debut album titled ‘I’m Baek‘, which is scheduled for release on September 10th.




Shortly thereafter, she then updated her Twitter with a second tweet in which she attached a scan of her handwritten letter to her fans.


The letter read:


To. Everyone~


To the fans I miss so much! Hello!

I, Ah Yeon, have finally returned to you guys!! I’m Baek!! >< I know a lot of you must have been very curious to know how I’ve been, so thank you for patiently waiting.

During this time, I’ve been working hard on my debut album to show you all my improved and matured self.

Now, there aren’t a lot of days until I stand before you all! I’m also very eager and am patiently waiting for that day to come, so let’s wait a bit more and when we meet, let’s let out all the things we wanted to say to each other!!! ^^

I’m working very hard to live up to expectations! Please look forward to it! I have one last thing I want to say.

Everyone,


“I’m going to try singing a ‘Slow Song’…”



Source: Baek Ah Yeon’s Twitter

Tip: Paula



No comments:

Post a Comment