Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Goo Ha-ra tells that she was stressed about her body shape

Goo Ha-ra tells that she was stressed about her body shape

Goo Ha-ra told that she was so stressed about her body shape.




Recently, Goo Ha-ra participated in a recent shooting of SBS 'Strong Heart', and told, "I was so stressed because of my body shape."




She continued, "Because I was so thin, I couldn't show my sexy charms, so I tried hard to make my body in the shape of the most feminine line possible."




Netizens who heard her made comments, such as "Goo Ha-ra stressed because of her body shape? Unbelievable" and "But she's so thin!"




On the other hand, SBS 'Strong Heart' air on every Tuesday at 11:15 PM.




Hot News


  ▶ Age limit put on G-Dragon's 'The XX'


  ▶ 'God of Victory' TVXQ vs UV coming up


  ▶ Lim Si Wan casts in Goo Ha-ra's MV


  ▶ IU complains about her concert poster


  ▶ CNBLUE's new Japanese album tops in Oricon Daily Chart



No comments:

Post a Comment