Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Kim Ha-neul confesses that she was bullied

Kim Ha-neul confesses that she was bullied

Kim Ha-neul confessed that she was bullied.




On September 3rd, the prelude for next week's SBS 'Healing Camp' was revealed, and Kim Ha-neul told that she was bullied once.




Kim Ha-neul said, "I've never told this on TV, but I was bullied once. Back then, everything was scary. I thought I was an helpless idiot, and everybody left me," showing her tears.




Other than the bully confession, Kim Ha-neul will be telling about unrevealed episodes of SBS drama 'Grace of Gentleman', and her love philosophy.




On the other hand, SBS 'Healing Camp' air on every Monday.




Hot News


  ▶ Lee Young Ae makes a donation to build a school in Myanmar


  ▶ Lee Young Ja sheds tears in the memory of Choi Jin Shil


  ▶ Yoon Gye Sang "Kim Ha-neul is just my good friend"


  ▶ Lee Byung-heon & Lee Min Jung had a short relationship 6 years ago


  ▶ Jung Il Woo reveals a new recent photo of himself



No comments:

Post a Comment