Thursday, July 12, 2012

T-ara’s Ji Yeon′s Only Friends Are f(x)’s Luna and IU

T-ara’s Ji Yeon has disclosed her friends – all two of them.

The T-ara members were the featured stars on the July 11 broadcast of KBS’ Star Life Theater where the members gave fans a closer look at their daily lives and themselves.

During the episode T-ara’s Ji Yeon opened up about her private life saying, “Actually I have no school friends. I transferred school three times in high school. I transferred school many times to do my broadcast activities more comfortably but when I tried to adjust [my classmates] would only regard me as a celebrity. On top of that, my schedule was so tight I wasn’t able to attend school very often. The situation was pretty bad and I wasn’t able to make friends.”





She then added, “So the real, genuine individuals I can call friends are IU and f(x)’s Luna. The two friends my age who I regard as real friends are only those two.”

Photo credit: KBS




Reporter : Stewart Ho (stoo@cj.net)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]

[Most Viewed]
- 4Minute Hyuna, Yoo Jae Suk and Noh Hong Chul Make an Appearance in Psy’s MV Teaser
- [Video] View the First Teaser Trailer for Lee Joon Gi and Shin Min Ah’s ‘Arang and the Magistrate’
- Tajinyo Members Appeal to Higher Court
- [RECAP: Big] Episodes 11 & 12: “Just empty your brain and look me in the eyes.”
- Kim Dong Wan Puts ‘Spin Kick’ Behind Him with ‘Deranged’


No comments:

Post a Comment