Thursday, July 12, 2012

f(x) Victoria (25) Calls Super Junior Kyuhyun (24) ′Oppa′

2PM’s Nichkhun may have played f(x)’s Victoria’s “husband” but there’s another special man in Victoria’s life.

Appearing on the July 11 broadcast of MBC’s Radio Star, Victoria shared on her experience when she first moved to Korea.

Though initially filled with loneliness she shared, “The first friend I after I came to Korea was Kyuhyun. Living in Korea was lonely but thanks to Kyuhyun, I was able to make a lot of friends,” showing the special bond between the two.




Kyuhyun also reflected back on when Victoria first joined SM Entertainment and shared how rumors began spreading among the SM artists that a look-alike of actress Lee Na Young had joined the agency.

“Because of Victoria’s youthful face, I thought she was younger than me and asked her to call me oppa but I found out later she was actually one year older than me,” Kyuhyun said. “But even now Victoria call me oppa.”

But then Victoria interjected, “You made me call you oppa!”

Sounds like a close bond between the two indeed!

Photo credit: MBC




Reporter : Stewart Ho (stoo@cj.net)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]

[Most Viewed]
- [Video] FT Island Reveals Its ‘Top Secret’ PV
- [Video] GLAM Reveals Teaser for 150 Million Won-Costing Debut Music Video
- [Video] View the First Teaser Trailer for Lee Joon Gi and Shin Min Ah’s ‘Arang and the Magistrate’
- Tajinyo Members Appeal to Higher Court
- [RECAP: Big] Episodes 11 & 12: “Just empty your brain and look me in the eyes.”


No comments:

Post a Comment